COVID-19 Update - Limited options now available for dedicated sub-contractors. Call Matt on 07980 100 200 or Paul on 07801 100 200 for more information.
Benefit from Buy with Work
At Secondhand Trucks we don't just supply the best quality premium trucks in the best condition. We can also offer work on a daily basis and in certain cases with minimum guaranteed weekly earnings. Whether your a new start, Owner Driver or Fleet Operator, we can put you to work from the day you collect your truck, another reason to choose Secondhand Trucks.
By choosing this option, you don't even need to wait for your own work to increase, additional contracts to be won or, until the time comes to replace your existing fleet. You're able to choose your truck, with the specifications you require as well as the date you want to start. Additional benefits also include free trailer hire, night out payments for Trampers on the container division for up to a maximum of 4 nights per week, fuel card and weekly payments.
By choosing a Maritime truck you can currently benefit from distribution work. We have opportunities in all areas and are more than happy to discuss this in detail to find the right option to best meet your needs. Call us today to see how we can put you and your next truck to work!
What Do I Need to Work for Maritime?
- Must have a valid UK Operator's Licence
- Must hold a relevant C+E driving licence and be authorised to work in the UK
- Must have Goods In Transit/ Commercial Vehicle/ Combined Liability insurance cover to required level
- Mobile communication is essential and will be required to download MTL APP for tracking and paperless customers
- Must be well mannered, able to communicate in English and understand the safe working procedures in the UK
Benefits of Buy with Work include:
- Great rates
- Weekly payments
- Fuel card
- Tramping and day work available
- Free trailer hire
- Container and distribution work available